Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INTERNET NOT WORKING ON GOOGLE NEXUS

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

for some reason my internet just wont connect on my google nexus....it has no problem connecting to my wifi at home but it just has grey bars when trying to connect elsewhere.....iv tried turning it off(for 2 mins or so) taking battery out then back in .....also changing from plane mode back to normal mode but it still wont connect... Can anyone assist me on how to re-connect to my 3g internet??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Make sure apn settings are correct for your network.

Sounds like you bought the phone sim-free and it didn't come with the settings for Irish networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MrBinbetweener

I bought the phone a year ago. im on a billed phone via vodafone . Sim was new when i got the phone....will check apn now thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Vodafone are having problems today. Your phone should magically start working again once they sort it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056692347

Advertisement