Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Medium/Psychic

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there everyone...I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I'd ask my question here. So many times in the past have I gone to a medium/Psychic and I felt that they weren't good. For people who do attend psychics would anyone be able to reccomend one for me? I'm looking for someone who is pure of heart and without a big ego! I'm based in the Louth area. Your suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Molly82 wrote: »
    Hi there everyone...I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I'd ask my question here. So many times in the past have I gone to a medium/Psychic and I felt that they weren't good. For people who do attend psychics would anyone be able to reccomend one for me? I'm looking for someone who is pure of heart and without a big ego! I'm based in the Louth area. Your suggestions would be much appreciated!!!
    You already asked this question in the right forum. No need to crosspost to this one.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1076

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement