Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€249 for a Philips Fidelio DS9000/12 Primo docking speaker

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Seen this on Pigsback today. Have done a quick look around and it seems to be a good price. I don't know enough about them thought to know if its a great price. Any advice welcome before I take the plunge. £255 on Amazon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

Expect to see quite a few i[Device] docks selling off soon. Rumour is the new iPhone will have a change to the dock connector.
    If you're planning on sticking with Apple products, I'd wait.
    Personally I'd go for something with a Bluetooth or simple 3.5mm jack connection; you can always use a separate charging cradle.
    Anyway, my 2c!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Zilog wrote: »
    Expect to see quite a few i[Device] docks selling off soon. Rumour is the new iPhone will have a change to the dock connector.
    If you're planning on sticking with Apple products, I'd wait.
    Personally I'd go for something with a Bluetooth or simple 3.5mm jack connection; you can always use a separate charging cradle.
    Anyway, my 2c!
    Ah good thinking. I remember seeing that all phone chargers will be made universal with the micro usb. Will look elsewhere.

Advertisement