Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo marui 18C

Options
  • 04-07-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Im having a few issues with my TM glock 18c. I cracked the slide a few months ago and I am going to change it. One issue. I dont know how. I followed from what i could of it.

Every scre bar 1 is out. The fire selector is out. everything is out. But the main internals. They just dont want to come out.

If anyone out there can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. Regards

Alan Langford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi guys.

Im having a few issues with my TM glock 18c. I cracked the slide a few months ago and I am going to change it. One issue. I dont know how. I followed from what i could of it.

Every scre bar 1 is out. The fire selector is out. everything is out. But the main internals. They just dont want to come out.

Thank you. Regards

Alan Langford

don't know anything about glocks but using experience from other pistols I would say look for a screw beside the gas mech, should be near the back, it should then slide forward and out, unless like some other pistols the rear sight some how holds the mechanism in which is also possible, had a pistol in and the gas mech was held in by a screw at the rear sight, don't know what kind of pistol it was but never know, try it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Don't know if this is of any help but I had the same problem with a We Knight Hawk, It turned out I had to remove the rear sight to get the internals out. Just worth checking it out, If not try youtube for a tutorial

Hi guys.

Thank you. Regards

Alan Langford

Advertisement