Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad

Options
  • 04-07-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Just wanna throw this out, Who thinks Breaking Bad is the best show ever!!
    and who cant wait for season 5!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭basillarkin

While it is a good show, especially season 4. The best ever might be a bit over the top. The performances of Byran Cranston in particular have been most impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Byran Cranston is an excellent actor, some differance in roles from the days of being Hal in malcom in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

shaneb92 wrote: »
    Byran Cranston is an excellent actor, some differance in roles from the days of being Hal in malcom in the middle

Had never watched malcom in the middle,watched an episode because byran cranston is in it and I had to turn it off. I just kept thinking this isnt walt.

I wonder has any other actor been type casted so late in their career?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

When and where is season 5 gonna be on here in Ireland - looked it up on the net and its starting on the 15th on AMC usa?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

I discovered BB on Netflix and have just finished watching up to the end of series 3. Gonna have to get series 4 on dvd as me and the hubby are hooked!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Amazing show, can't wait till Sunday ...

Pity RTÉ arnt smart enough to show it instead of some of the other ****e it shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭T.C.O.B

shaneb92 wrote: »
    Pity RTÉ arnt smart enough to show it instead of some of the other ****e it shows.

TG4 are showing it.

It's a pretty niche show which would probably get low viewing figures on RTE (it gets relatively low figures in the States, albiet good for the network it's shown on) and would then end up getting shunted to half two of a Thursday morning (a la Mad Men), which would be awful as it's such a terrific show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Bryan Cranston is a superb actor. He has gotten better with age. I watched him for years as Hal in MITM. Then I watched him as Walter White for the first time three yrs ago and now I dont recognise Hal at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

Guys I have a problem...

I loveee this show, but I can't seem to get myself to watch the rest of season 3 :p

Send me some motivating words.
    Not spoilers please.

I'm watching complete poison tv instead and I don't know why...uhoh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭T.C.O.B

Guys I have a problem...

I loveee this show, but I can't seem to get myself to watch the rest of season 3 :p

Send me some motivating words.
    Not spoilers please.

I'm watching complete poison tv instead and I don't know why...uhoh

Man, get the finger out, all I'll say is that finale of the season is worth the investment (of time) alone and you need to get yourself into season 4, s**t gets even crazier! God only knows what season 5 holds!

Watch the end of season 3 because then you can watch season 4, the best season!! everyone goes mental!!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

best show since sopranos and in this era of celb and **** tv.com its brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bjer

Agree, Breaking Bad is the best TV show ever, totally hooked and can't wait to watch the new season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

In fairness to rte the value for money probably isn't there altho it could take the homeland spot at the moment, but like the real fans aren't going to wait for rte even if they were only a month behind.. Internet has tv ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 12,676 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

best show since sopranos and in this era of celb and **** tv.com its brilliant.

Sopranos started good and ended up boring and disappointing. Breaking Bad has a highlight in nearly every show. It doesn't leave you hanging till the end of the season for anything exciting to happen. Give me Breaking Bad every time. It's in a different league

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

IMO The Sopranos was The best series ever on TV. People suggested The Wire...I bought the complete box set and could only manage to watch half of it! So when a pal said to give BB a go, I was was a bit hesitant, but was I very pleasantly surprised, a real gem. I have seen the whole thing right up to half way thru season 5, a like a fine wine, it just gets better and better. Not quiet The Sopranos, but in the same vein for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

My favorite parts of the show is when Walter White and Jesse Pinkman doing the crazy stuff together. I also really love watching Hank DEA doing the investigating stuff was a lot of fun. I didn't like Skylar not because she was acting badly but she can get a bit annoying at times. At a season 2 episode 10 ****s getting real (not gonna say what happens because I don't want to spoiler for you).

Advertisement