Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zagg Sparq 2.0 50% off

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭

Email subscribers have gotten and I assume will get an email with a reference to a page where the sparq is 49.99 instead of 99.99. €53.02 Shipped to dublin.

Their invisible shield is top notch so I'm expecting the same from this.

http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zaggsparq.php
    Energize your digital life with four times the portable power: the ZAGGsparq 2.0 is the standard for on-the-go charging. Convenient for travelers and business people, it carries four complete recharges for most power-hungry smart phones. The ZAGGsparq 2.0 recharges with a standard outlet and provides two USB ports for powering mobile devices. Perfect for everything from cell phones to hand-held gaming systems. Dead batteries and expensive spares are a thing of the past.

The ZAGGsparq will take the iPad® from 0% to 60% and at the same rate the iPad® wall charger charges the iPad®.

sparq1.jpg

NB: Has adapters in the box for European wall sockets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

THIS one also seems a decent price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

The tecknet looks like a good product but amazon won't ship to Ireland and i don't see it available at that price anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

I know their are many under the price, but I'm pretty confident in Zaggs build quality. I'm no apple fanboy/elitist type, but this seems like a good investment IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

The tecknet looks like a good product but amazon won't ship to Ireland and i don't see it available at that price anywhere else

Here it is in white from another Amazon marketplace seller but fulfilled by Amazon so you can get free delivery to Ireland.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

Do-more wrote: »

Here it is in white from another Amazon marketplace seller but fulfilled by Amazon so you can get free delivery to Ireland.

Many thanks. I have just ordered that. It should come in handy. Some very positive reviews!

• Advertisement
Advertisement