Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water supply disruption today in Ennis

Options
  • 04-07-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Anyone know when it will be back? I saw the notice on the Ennis Town Council website about a burst water mains. But thought it would be back by now. And I am on Clonroadmore, no where near Sandfield where the disruption is supposed to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

My mother has no water and she lives near Centra

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Sometime tomorrow, been off all day the co co website says tomorrow morning, however they did say till 5pm until 5.10pm and changed it to tomorrow morning.

High ground along the tulla rd is out due to no pressure, lower ground has a trickle.

I believe the pressure has been turned down all around Ennis high ground will suffer more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

I live on Tulla Road and its gone, had trickle amounts around 5pm, enough to fill kettle. Completely gone now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

God be with the days when we'd have a grand big barrel of rain water out back, and every child in the house would be washed. How am Igoing to manage with this Ballygowan?

• Advertisement
Advertisement