Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kindle uk site - karl pilkington

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Just saw Karl Pilkington An Idiot Abroad for £0.20

had a few other books at that price also

http://www.amazon.co.uk/An-Idiot-Abroad-Pilkington-ebook/dp/B0043VDNCO/ref=pd_cp_kinc_3[/url]

It's $0.38 on amazon.com if you need for Irish kindle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Just saw Karl Pilkington An Idiot Abroad for £0.20

had a few other books at that price also

http://www.amazon.co.uk/An-Idiot-Abroad-Pilkington-ebook/dp/B0043VDNCO/ref=pd_cp_kinc_3[/url]

You need to be a resident in the UK/Northern Ireland to be able to buy Kindle books on Amazon.co.uk.

But, as rai555 says, you can get Kindle books in Ireland from the Amazon.com site.

Linky below for Irish residents :)

www.amazon.com/dp/B0043VDNCO/

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

I get books from the UK site. All you need to do is log into Amazon UK and change your Kindle country setting from Ireland to UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    I get books from the UK site. All you need to do is log into Amazon UK and change your Kindle country setting from Ireland to UK.

I just purchased a Kindle in the UK. Registered it to my brothers UK address and used my Visa details (with Irish billing address).

On attempting to purchase a book on the .uk site, a pop-up appeared on the device, redirecting me to the .com site. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

Thanks , loved the series, gotta love kindles :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

rai555 wrote: »

Seeing it @ $8.01 now :(
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0043VDNCO/

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

groom wrote: »
    rai555 wrote: »

Seeing it @ $8.01 now :(
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0043VDNCO/

Still 20p on the uk site

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Yamanoto wrote: »
    I just purchased a Kindle in the UK. Registered it to my brothers UK address and used my Visa details (with Irish billing address).

On attempting to purchase a book on the .uk site, a pop-up appeared on the device, redirecting me to the .com site. :confused:

You need to make sure you change the country setting for your Kindle. Log into Amazon UK,
    go into "Kindle Settings" and then "Country Settings" and change it from Ireland to UK.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm seeing it at $0.38 still.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Johnny Johnson

Kindle Price: $0.38 includes VAT* & free international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
    You Save: $14.57 (97%)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

Got it on Amazon.com for $0.38c. Thanks for the heads up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Probably a stupid question but I'm not up on my kindles etc... would this work through a kindle app on the iPad?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Probably a stupid question but I'm not up on my kindles etc... would this work through a kindle app on the iPad?

Yep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Lovely, picked it up for 20p. My friend told me about the tv series so I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I enjoyed it. I paid about £3 a few months ago for it on the kindle. Even that was a great price but 30p is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

bought for 38c - thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Bought for 35c (had 3c left on a gift voucher from Christmas!), thanks for that, OP.

Advertisement