Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dublin Nutrition Centre

Options
  • 04-07-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can someone recommend a dietecian or nutritionist who will;
    *Create a meal plan for loosing then maintaining weight in a healthy way? *Take tests to see if you have any allergies or intolerance for example gluten or dairy etc. ?

I recently went to The Dublin Nutrition Centre and spent 150 euro only to get a crappy generic print out of nutritional information I could have researched from the internet in a no time at all. They didn't do out a personalised tailored meal plan or anything. I was recommended I drink 2 cappuccino's a day for protein, I mean that's surely not right? I'd normally only drink one latte on week days anyway. Also being told to eat Protein, Carbohydrates and Veg/Fruit every meal is very basic I mean they should give you a list of recipes and meals for at least a week and help write out a shopping list.

The people were lovely but being lovely doesn't get results I was so frustrated by my experience I decided to write to you guys to see if you can help me out with some advice. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

please read our charter regarding recommending specific people or clinics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement