Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAYNOOTH 1st year accommodation!

Options
  • 04-07-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everyone
    I'm a first year in maynooth my course is general science, I'm a deferred applicant.
    I was wondering if anyone has stayed in studentaccommodationmaynooth and what they opinion was on it, is it noisy? and clean! any bad experiences, all i see is everyone calling it a "cult" haha

im torn between staying here or finding a house!

and would anyone have any idea where I should stay!!! I know nobody in the area or any friends heading to maynooth

Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm not too sure about that particular place for accomodation, I'm sure there are others here who have stayed there. I'm from the town so I never had to look for any. I would say though the Moyglare area is great, the houses are lovely and close to the college.
    Don't worry about not knowing anyone coming here or here already, within a day of being here you will know loads of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mspoppins

thanks for your help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

Agree with kellief re Moyglare area. It's by far the nicest area I've lived in Maynooth.

Advertisement