Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court Summons Forbidden Fruit Kilmainham

Options
  • 04-07-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I am expecting a summons to court for an incident at forbidden fruit music festival in kilmainham involving posession of something i shouldnt have been in posession of.

Can anyone advise as to what district court the hearing is likely to be in? And could anyone reccommend any lawers in the locality that would be handy in such a hearing?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

JimBean123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am expecting a summons to court for an incident at forbidden fruit music festival in kilmainham involving posession of something i shouldnt have been in posession of.

Can anyone advise as to what district court the hearing is likely to be in? And could anyone reccommend any lawers in the locality that would be handy in such a hearing?

Thanks.

The summons will have the court, time, date and charge on it. I think solicitor recommendations have to be by PM so someone might send you some names.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JimBean123

Thanks,

Any idea of how long typically between recieving summons, and court date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Could be months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

JimBean123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Seems to be a very appropriately named event :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JimBean123

Yes indeed

• Advertisement
Advertisement