Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galvanised Hand Rail

Options
  • 04-07-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering where I could get some galvanised hand rail and the fittings in the Dublin Area its for a set of outside steps about 20 foot long.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Any Engineering shop will make them for you and them get them Galvanized in Galco in Ballymount Walkinstown. Galco may even make them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

sky6 wrote: »
    Any Engineering shop will make them for you and them get them Galvanized in Galco in Ballymount Walkinstown. Galco may even make them for you.

I actually meant the hand rail that you but the lengths of galvanised pipe and the joints you need. Then you cut the pipe as needed and I think the joints are tightened by a Allen nut.

Advertisement