Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks needed!

Options
  • 04-07-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm trying to source some fireworks up North for my sister's birthday (she loves them!) and was wondering if anyone had any advice about where to get them/any tips what to buy?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I've passed signs for http://www.diamondfireworks.co.uk/ but that was close to 10 years ago so things might have changed. As far as I'm aware they had a big storage place that you could go into, so just go there and ask them what you need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sineadbcoyle

Thanks frozenfrozen, just sent them an e-mail there. It does say on their site that you need to apply for a licence before buying from them but hopefully can get around that somehow as I presume you'd need to be a resident in NI!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Just don't do anything illegal!

Advertisement