Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plan B album tracklisting

Options
  • 04-07-2012 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

Really looking forward to this!
    The tracklisting for 'iLL Manors' is as follows:

'iLL Manors'
    'I Am The Narrator'
    'Drug Dealer' (feat. Takura Tendayi)
    'Playing with Fire' (feat. Labrinth)
    'Deepest Shame'
    'Pity The Plight' (feat. John Cooper Clarke)
    'Lost My Way'
    'The Runaway'
    'Great Day For A Murder'
    'Live Once' (feat. Kano)
    'Falling Down'

http://www.nme.com/news/plan-b--3/64696

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Taught the album out already!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I thought it was out a while ago as well....the movie is being released soon as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Movie has been out in cinemas thats for sure!!! Must get it on rip!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,624 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So is this rapping or singing album?

Who needs actions when you got words was an amazing album, awful to hear his latest stuff but I heard the big wigs said he would sell more singing so he just went with it. Dunno how true that is but would def look forward to this if he went back to his gritty rapping ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So is this rapping or singing album?

I read in an interview he said he was going back to rapping, on the new album.

• Advertisement

Should be leaking any day now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Deepest Shame is a singing track with a bit of rapping:

And what a brilliant track it is..

Stab*City wrote: »
    Deepest Shame is a singing track with a bit of rapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1D68jNgho&list=PL0D130048D53FF98E&index=24&feature=plpp_video

And what a brilliant track it is..

So tempted to listen but gonna wait for the whole leak!!

Of course I'll be buying it on release day too.

Temaz wrote: »
    So tempted to listen but gonna wait for the whole leak!!

Of course I'll be buying it on release day too.

Go on you know you want too!! This clip is about a month old. He also did ill manors on the same show i think. this song is so good!!

Go on you know you want too!! This clip is about a month old. He also did ill manors on the same show i think. this song is so good!!

Thanks but no thanks:cool:

• Advertisement

No leak yet:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

No leak yet:(

MOD NOTE: Can you please refrain from posting about leaks, we want to discuss artists and music on the forum. Not how or when their material becomes available illegally.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    MOD NOTE: Can you please refrain from posting about leaks, we want to discuss artists and music on the forum. Not how or when their material becomes available illegally.

Apologies.

we want to discuss artists and music on the forum. Not how or when their material becomes available illegally.

Speak for yourself here bud. I for one cant wait till it comes out no matter what method!

Speak for yourself here bud. I for one cant wait till it comes out no matter what method!

I'm speaking on behalf of boards.ie and as per charter where discussion on how to obtain illegal material is not allowed.

I'm speaking on behalf of boards.ie and as per charter where discussion on how to obtain illegal material is not allowed.

Nobody posted how to obtain illegal material.. we only discussed that the album had no surfaced yet no matter what method.

Nobody posted how to obtain illegal material.. we only discussed that the album had no surfaced yet no matter what method.

True, but I am trying to preempt any temptation to put links up on this forum which discussion of leaks normally leads to. This also goes hand in hand with people getting banned, so I am essentially giving gentle advise on how not to get banned from this forum if you have neglected to read the charter.

I would prefer that you take this to PM if you want to discuss further as we are straying away from the topic of Plan B in the last few posts.

If it matches his debut than I'll be more than happy.

True, but I am trying to preempt any temptation to put links up on this forum which discussion of leaks normally leads to. This also goes hand in hand with people getting banned, so I am essentially giving gentle advise on how not to get banned from this forum if you have neglected to read the charter.

I would prefer that you take this to PM if you want to discuss further as we are straying away from the topic of Plan B in the last few posts.

No im good...

Ya cant wait for the album myself. hope its as good if not better than SB..

Brilliant album!

• Advertisement

It got 5 mics stars in the Metro review today if that means anything.

Brilliant album!

I agree.. Some stand out tracks on there.. That one with the piano intro is savage.. Deluxe version on itunes has loads from the movie score as well.

Advertisement