Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alesis IO Dock - iPad 2 Adapter

Options
  • 04-07-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi folks,

I bought an IO Dock in April 2012 from an B-stock on-line retailer to use with my iPad 2. As the IO Dock was originally designed to work with the original iPad, Alesis made available an 'adapter' to get the iPad2 to work with it. This adapter is supposedly available for free from Alesis by filling in the form found here.

Since April, I've twice tried to get the adapter from Alesis via the above link but have gotten absolutely nothing from them - not even a confirmation email! Right now, the IO Dock is absolutely useless to me.

My question is, has anyone else had this issue and managed to get the adapter sorted from another source? Any other suggestions?

Any input appreciated!

HH

Advertisement