Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smok RTA..

Options
  • 04-07-2012 7:53am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

293758_3922752862737_1539780247_n.jpg

Spotted this on my travels around, looks interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Nice one, hopefully it'll be well made. Should be relatively cheap aswell..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Not the only one either, I see a few more bulli and vivi nova RTA's on china sites.
    Most will be teases to see if anyone bites but Smok one is supposed to be out in a few weeks.
    It's down as 5-7 HKD for 100 order, so it could turn up for less than 20 euro.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah, some of the stuff that pops up on those sites is just to gauge interest, if they get enough orders in they'll start production on them...

To be fair to Smok, their stuff isn't exactly stellar, but when it works, it's fantastic, and they are cheap....spending 20-25 euro on one of these and ya like it, you'll be more inclined to shell out a bit more money then on a fancier model!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Did you see the copy of the Bulli?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/585772445/Rebuildable_atomizer_manufacturer_wholesale.html

It's called the "Bully"!

Cheeky buggers...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'd actually love to go to china, just to kit myself out in fake gear, and bring back a shed load of PV stuff!

I'd say it'll be some craic.

The whole story lately with the lavatubes is brilliant, L-Rider and Young June....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno what pbusardo is talking about in that video tbh, the lavatube was always a chinese mod not an america one.. l-rider just had the exclusive rights to sell it in the US initially.

i dunno what pbusardo is talking about in that video tbh, the lavatube was always a chinese mod not an america one.. l-rider just had the exclusive rights to sell it in the US initially.

Volcano had the rights to sell it as a "Lavatube" by name but L-Rider had the rights to sell it worldwide using any other name - obviously just ended up being sold as the Lavatube pretty much everywhere.

Volcano have a totally different looking L/T on the way which looks like a cross between the Elips and a Howitzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

mrplop wrote: »
    Did you see the copy of the Bulli?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/585772445/Rebuildable_atomizer_manufacturer_wholesale.html

It's called the "Bully"!

Cheeky buggers...

Jeeese it's on alibaba now, I saw that a week ago on some other one and checked alibaba to see but it wasn't up.
    The other site, cant recall it now, had a different picture of the factory, the workers were sitting back to back, (duno if they were the same people though, they all look the same to me ;):D ).

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Jeeese it's on alibaba now, I saw that a week ago on some other one and checked alibaba to see but it wasn't up.
    The other site, cant recall it now, had a different picture of the factory, the workers were sitting back to back, (duno if they were the same people though, they all look the same to me ;):D ).

Bet they have "suicide" nets outside of the dorms in the factory grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I ordered one of these Smok Vivi Tank rebuildables ages ago from Yovapeo in Spain on preorder for €11 or something like that. I was just beginning to wander about it as it was supposed to arrive mid August and I got an email off them today to say "Pre Sale is delayed because Smoktech will send the version 2, the first are with some problems, and they make a solution"

I'm happy about it because I had read on a couple of places that people weren't too impressed with them, so it will be interesting to see what's different with the version 2.

• Advertisement

Smok made something that didn't work properly!?
    I'm so shocked!

Give it three months and you'll be able to buy version 7 of this tank...

Advertisement