Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunbeds for men in Limerick

Options
  • 04-07-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey all ,

Getting married soon and dont want to look like a ghost next to herself on the day so just wondering anywhere in Limerick that a man could be more comfortable goin to do sunbeds ,dont like the beauty salons around its full of woman...

Any alternatives would be great...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭durano

Why not get some fake tan instead?Would save you the hassle of having to go somewhere etc..
    St Tropez do a lovely one I'm told.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Only helpful posts from here on out, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Place on Upper William Street across from Centra. All Tan & Beauty I think. I know a good few blokes getting married, especially abroad, who used it. You get XX minutes for XX price rather than paying per minute.

Missus has used it as well. Stand up jobs. Supposed to be better than lying down.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

Radiance in raheen (near southcourt) nice and private ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Mucker2020

Ya was thinking Radiance but hearing alot about that place in o connell st....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

They used to have sunbeds in the adult shop down by the market, or so I hear :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

JJB gym have some, and nobody would suspect as you'd be going to the 'gym' ;)

At least they had at some stage, a friend used use them...

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

alan1990 wrote: »
    They used to have sunbeds in the adult shop down by the market, or so I hear :rolleyes:

That's the Harley Rock Diner now :D

Advertisement