Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARE ASG A GOOD AIRSOFT BRAND

Options
  • 03-07-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Guys just wondering if you think asg are a good brand and if therw m14s are very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Guys just wondering if you think asg are a good brand and if therw m14s are very good.

this is a difficult one. ASG like Cybergun are not an airsoft manufacturer. ASG/Cybergun license airsoft guns. they 'get' their AEG's from the actual companies and then but real world trades on them, so when people say ASG is a manufacturer they're wrong. ASG and Cybergun license both China and hi end airsoft equipment.
    so in short to figure out if that M14 is any good you're going to have to figure out who the OM (original Manufacturer) is. have you got a link to the AEG?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

T4RGET wrote: »

this is a difficult one. ASG like Cybergun are not an airsoft manufacturer. ASG/Cybergun license airsoft guns. they 'get' their AEG's from the actual companies and then but real world trades on them, so when people say ASG is a manufacturer they're wrong. ASG and Cybergun license both China and hi end airsoft equipment.
    so in short to figure out if that M14 is any good you're going to have to figure out who the OM (original Manufacturer) is. have you got a link to the AEG?

Oh right thibk its cyma as when i searched asg m14 on youtube the cyma m14 0.32 kept coming up.Thanks for explaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Oh right thibk its cyma as when i searched asg m14 on youtube the cyma m14 0.32 kept coming up.Thanks for explaining.

are you buying it in ireland? if so have you got a link to the actual aeg you're buying, might be able to help but tbh a started airsoft gun like that should be grand, most AEG's are pretty standard out of the box giving good range/accuracy for a starter gun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

T4RGET wrote: »

are you buying it in ireland? if so have you got a link to the actual aeg you're buying, might be able to help but tbh a started airsoft gun like that should be grand, most AEG's are pretty standard out of the box giving good range/accuracy for a starter gun :)

Emm heres where im buyin it mia its only 180 here but doesnt give yhe best information http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=464

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Emm heres where im buyin it mia its only 180 here but doesnt give yhe best information http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=464

That is either the CYMA or the AGM M14. I had the CYMA M14 as my first gun, the accuracy was good and it never gave me any problems. I hear that AGM's M14 is not as good but I never tried one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement