Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot To Sign On, Payment Stopped

Options
  • 03-07-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I recently switched from BTEA to Jobseekers, and I forgot to sign on the correct day (19th June, to be exact). I actually went in the next day and explained myself, and the lady at the hatch allowed me to sign on. However, I was supposed to receive my payment in the post office yesterday, and I was told that there was nothing there to collect.

Could anyone explain what happens when you forget to sign on, as it was a genuine mistake and I have nothing to live on for the week? I find it strange that I received a payment last week, but nothing is there to collect this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Did they say if there was anything scheduled to go in? Usually comes up on the screen saying when the next payment is due. If your claim had been stopped for not signing on there can be a delay in payment starting back hopefully thats all thats wrong and it will be there tomorrow otherwise you'll have to go back to the office and ask what happened.

Advertisement