Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Blanch - any offers ??

Options
  • 03-07-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all
    Recieved a conditional offer of a place in DIT yippee
    now this course is no.6 on my cao, a couple above it are choices at IT Blanchardstown, so i might actually get an offer through cao at blanch, perhaps.

i was wondering if anybody knows if itb have issued any mature offers yet?

sorry i know its not long till cao issue offers but the suspense is just killing me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Havnt heard anything myself. I emailed them last week and they said

The results of this assessment will not be available to applicants before

Round A offers on Wednesday 4th July.

All offers are issued by the CAO on behalf of ITB. Offers are sent by post and can be viewed on www.cao.ie as per the table below.

Round
    Date of Offers for 2012
    Information

Round A
    Wednesday 4th July
    Successful mature applicants generally receive offers in this round

Round 1
    Monday 20th August
    Leaving Certificate and FETAC applicants receive offers. Successful Mature Applicants where places are available.

Round 2
    Wednesday 29th August
    Offers made to all applicant categories

for any remaining places.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

waiting to hear as well they'll be online from 10am tomorrow so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bluegrass

ditzyfairy wrote: »

10am on the cao site?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

Bluegrass wrote: »
    ditzyfairy wrote: »

10am on the cao site?
    Yeah once it doesn't crash

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dubdad

wwwoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo:):):):)

i got a lvl8 place in blanch in computing(information technology)
    wishing you all the best of luck with your choices
    it was third on my list and i was getting a little nervous, since i got a couple of rejections and was called to only one interview which didn't go too well(DCU) and did not get the place i was interviewed for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

Congrats Dublad!!!

I got BN103 Business and Information Technology ... I'm sure our paths will cross at some stage soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭DeXtER1978

dubdad wrote: »
    wwwoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo:):):):)

i got a lvl8 place in blanch in computing(information technology)
    wishing you all the best of luck with your choices
    it was third on my list and i was getting a little nervous, since i got a couple of rejections and was called to only one interview which didn't go too well(DCU) and did not get the place i was interviewed for.

Congrats pal. I was hoping to hear about this or Tallaght IT - no joy :(. Well done on getting a place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dubdad

congrats trancechick, well done yourself, i'm sure we will indeed meet it's a small enough college, nice and modern though.

chin up DeXtER1978 its only the first round, and even if you don't get anywhere this year there are a lot of very good plc courses which feed directly into colleges, so this might be an option if you need a planB, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Advertisement