Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Zombie attack

Options
  • 03-07-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Another "biting" news story. Second face munching attack.

"A drunk bus driver pounced on a woman and chewed her face in the latest horrific ‘cannibal attack’.

The victim, named locally as Du, was driving past a bus station in China when the crazed man ran out into the road and stood in front of her car, blocking her way.

The man, named locally as Dong, then allegedly climbed onto the bonnet of Du’s car and started hitting the windscreen as the terrified woman screamed for help.

When she got out of the car and tried to escape, Dong – who is believed to have been drinking heavily during lunch- leapt on top of her and wrestled her to the ground.

The bus driver then allegedly started chewing Du’s face, biting her nose and lips, leaving her covered in blood, according to local reports in China.

Chinese cannibal: Drunken bus driver attacks woman Restrained: The gruesome attack eventually ended when police took the man into custody

Passers-by reportedly tried to pull Dong off the woman but said he was so “crazed” he resisted any attempt to restrain him.

The gruesome attack, which happened on Tuesday in the city of Wenzhou in south-east China, eventually ended when police arrived and took the drunk man into custody.

Du was taken to hospital, where doctors said she would need plastic surgery to repair the damage to her nose and lips.

The horrific rampage is the latest in a spate of similar flesh-eating attacks.
    "

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibal-attack-china-drunk-bus-1111517

Max Brooks will be rubbing his hands together!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

that just sounds like a joke to me.. i mean come on..
    Passers-by reportedly tried to pull Dong off

scarey thing is, this is happening more frequently, is it an actual mental issue or a fashionable trend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Assuming these are all true, legitimate happenings, it is very worrying. Maybe I should stop preparing for the apocalypse theoretically and put some stuff together. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

why do they always bite the face.
    i dont think i would enjoy zombies that only go for the face.
    i dont think I'd enjoy that at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

FatherLen wrote: »
    why do they always bite the face.
    i dont think i would enjoy zombies that only go for the face.
    i dont think I'd enjoy that at all...

Where's the brain?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

I should be worried about the part where he chewed a womans, face but instead I'm worrying over the part where it says a drunk bus driver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

chin_grin wrote: »
    Where's the brain?! :pac:

Have you ever seen a zombie eating a brain?

In an interview with (bows head) George A Romero, he said he never had, and never would have a zombie eating a brain. To the best of my recollection I have never seen it, even in zombie B movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

In an interview with (bows head) George A Romero, he said he never had, and never would have a zombie eating a brain. To the best of my recollection I have never seen it, even in zombie B movies.

That's Russo's fault...his zombies even said brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Curious,very curious indeed.
    Its coming boyos, I can smell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

TheStook wrote: »
    Curious,very curious indeed.
    Its coming boyos, I can smell it.
    I only smell one thing; braiiiinnnssss :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

why the hell did she get out of the car to try to escape?

YOURE IN A FECKING CAR LOVE! DRIVE AWAY!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

That's Russo's fault...his zombies even said brains.

*Can of worms opens (and looks deliciously like brains)*

You have just raised a very interesting point regarding higher brain functioning, if a zombie can talk, formulating the connection between the word and the juicy delicious brains, I'm calling 'drunk guy' on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Also realistically how could a zombie even access brains. Cracking the skull open requires a huge amount of force. Where as the flesh / face comes away nice and easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Dammit, bested by facts....yet again! I tip my hat to you sirrah.

I own the "of the Dead" boxset and have watched the three countless times and you're right!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Helix wrote: »
    why the hell did she get out of the car to try to escape?

YOURE IN A FECKING CAR LOVE! DRIVE AWAY!!!!
    Yeah, I loled at that; she's in a big killing machine. So, instead of flooring the pedal, she gets out, and gets attacked... :rolleyes:

could have been a convertible, or the door was unlocked, or any number of things, could also have been in a traffic jam. Sure that's enough to make any of us want to chew someone's face off :D

well, maybe not, but we can dream :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

thats just awful,these lunatics should be locked away no crazed drunks or junks should be allowed on a bus full stop.

thats just awful,these lunatics should be locked away no crazed drunks or junks should be allowed on a bus full stop.

he was the driver dude!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Guys, you're forgetting a very important factor: panic. The woman was, quite naturally, terrified. You don't think straight when you're ****ting bricks.

Advertisement