Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night time buses from Limerick To Ennis

Options
  • 02-07-2012 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hiya! I was just wondering does anybody know any buses that run from Limerick to Ennis after 21:20 (The last bus out) I know you can get to the airport from Limerick up until 24:00 but theres no way of getting from the Airport in Shannon to Ennis which I found quite strange.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

STADEdeLUC wrote: »
    Hiya! I was just wondering does anybody know any buses that run from Limerick to Ennis after 21:20 (The last bus out) I know you can get to the airport from Limerick up until 24:00 but theres no way of getting from the Airport in Shannon to Ennis which I found quite strange.
    Cheers!
    Not that I know of. In fact I've found the private services to be quite poor in general. They really only serve at peak times such as for colleges or day shifts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

There is a bus from Shannon to Ennis every night at mid-night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Would be handy if there was a late night bus from Ennis to Shannon/Limerick alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Don't think there is, I got caught coming back from Cork a few weeks ago. Got the 7.20 from Cork and got into Limerick at about 9, there was no connecting bus to Ennis/Galway. I presume it's the same coming from Galway/Ennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Would be handy if there was a late night bus from Ennis to Shannon/Limerick alright.

It's certainly not fast (goes through Clarecastle, Newmarket etc.,) but there's the 11.05 p.m. from Ennis to Shannon with connecting midnight bus into Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Battleflag wrote: »
    Don't think there is, I got caught coming back from Cork a few weeks ago. Got the 7.20 from Cork and got into Limerick at about 9, there was no connecting bus to Ennis/Galway. I presume it's the same coming from Galway/Ennis.

Citylink used run a 10pm bus and 3.15am bus from galway to ennis. It used to be great on nights out and packed aswell. Shame they stopped it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Shame alright. I'd go out in Limerick more often if I could get the bus back. I heard there was one running from Limerick to Thurles in the wee hours of the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Shame alright. I'd go out in Limerick more often if I could get the bus back. I heard there was one running from Limerick to Thurles in the wee hours of the morning.

JJ Kavanagh's Limk-Dublin service goes through Nenagh, Roscrea etc, I think there's one at 3am.

Don't think there's any Limk-Thurles buses at all.

Advertisement