Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be afraid...be very afraid!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Talking-About-Zombies_Free-390x285.jpg

yer man in that picture kind of looks like a zombie too :D

Nice find :)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

What is the middle one in the picture degrassinoel, is that zombie repellent?

Only in America, "There is no such thing as zombies, but you should still be afraid of them, and buy lots of supplies for defense against zombies, and also you may want to check out our special offer zombie survival guide only $29.99"
    What will they think of next.

What is the middle one in the picture degrassinoel, is that zombie repellent?
    I have no idea lol

I guess it could be detergent, window cleaner or homemade napalm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Much bigger version but still cut off.
    http://blog.newsok.com/nerdage/2011/10/31/zombies-may-represent-our-darkest-fears/

@degrassinoel, good guess, it's about cleaning up the house after those messy Zombies have left :p

Edit: Image seems to be going to forbidden now so image replaced with post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Only in America, "There is no such thing as zombies, but you should still be afraid of them, and buy lots of supplies for defense against zombies, and also you may want to check out our special offer zombie survival guide only $29.99"
    What will they think of next.

Maybe they'll copy us Irish and come up with a forum called 'Zombie Survival' :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe they'll copy us Irish and come up with a forum called 'Zombie Survival' :pac:

maybe they already have! you should go check it out and report back when you find something interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

maybe they already have! you should go check it out and report back when you find something interesting :)

Or, because we think the Irish are brilliant, we just join your Zombie Survival forum. :)

Nothing interesting there.

On an actual interesting note, Aug 4th, zombie walk

there's a run too, september 8th :)

I'll defo be doing the walk, not sure about the run. Cue body parts all over the road......BRAINS!!

• Advertisement

might do it msyelf this year, missed the last two years because of poor health :/

You'll see me there, I'll be the one dressed as..........oh wait! :p

might do it msyelf this year, missed the last two years because of poor health :/

Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better

lol cheers :) just hayfever and the height of summer

Mates went to it the last two years and they had a blast

lol cheers :) just hayfever and the height of summer

Mates went to it the last two years and they had a blast

There was me thinking you were at deaths door :o. I see they're looking for stewards, you get to herd around your own group of the living dead

that could be promising, just need to find a samurai sword and a pair of armless zombies, and some chains now :)

Advertisement