Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Job interview with Apple... any advice?

• 02-07-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I have 2 interviews with them on wed for 2 different jobs! Demand Planner and Channel Support Account manager...

Anyone have any advice about what they could ask for roles like this! The internet is full of advice about going for roles with Apple but they are all store staff!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

neaideabh wrote: »
    I have 2 interviews with them on wed for 2 different jobs! Demand Planner and Channel Support Account manager...

Anyone have any advice about what they could ask for roles like this! The internet is full of advice about going for roles with Apple but they are all store staff!

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Vitamin T

I came across this the other day which is to do with some crazy questions Apple supposedly ask! I've never been for an interview with them so don't know know if they're just a load of bulls**t but sure nobody else had any input so here ya go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Vitamin T wrote: »
    I came across this the other day which is to do with some crazy questions Apple supposedly ask! I've never been for an interview with them so don't know know if they're just a load of bulls**t but sure nobody else had any input so here ya go!

Thanks.... Saw that aswell but someone made a comment that these questions were a load of bull**** alright. At least I hope they are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭RHarrow

neaideabh,

If you get hit with one of those questions, whatever you do, do not "hum and haw" while thinking of the answer. Instead, vocalize your thought process out loud, despite how conscious you may feel of what you're saying. Think aloud but don't try to spoof them.

They ask such questions to see your thought process and how logical you are, they're generally not trying to make you answer it spot on.

Pay no heed to the commentators on TheJournal.ie. Most of them are unemployed keyboard warriors at best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭corksurfer2005

Hi,

Do you mind me asking what qualifications/experience you have to get interviews for these positions?

I applied to them myself and heard nothing back,

Just curious to know if i'm unsuitable or if it's just a lot of competition or what...

• Advertisement
Advertisement