Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Write Log

Options
  • 02-07-2012 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

-I'm not putting off my desire to write any longer :D

-I'm making a commitment here and now to write for at least an hour every day

-Subjects will be random and varied as I try to re-acquaint myself with the creative side of my brain :o

-Progress will be duly noted here

It's been way too long! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Good! First thing in the morning or last thing at night are the best times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I start work at 6am so I'm thinking evening time would be more practical :) Must go and make a start on it now before I get distracted by shiny new threads in AH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Managed to write for 45 minutes before the OH stumbled in looking for dinner :o The writing itself wasn't great (I'm very out of practise) but it got my imagination going and I came up with a few ideas :) Hopefully I'll have the motivation to stick with it :D

Advertisement