Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriter looking to start four piece in South Dublin

Options
  • 02-07-2012 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I'm a singer/songwriter looking for a lead guitarist, bassist and drummer to come along with me on a journey of rock ressurection. My main influences as a song writer would be Noel Gallagher , John Lennon and Jim Morrison. My main influences as a singer would be Liam Gallagher, Axel Rose, John Lennon, Jon Bon Jovi, Steven Tyler, Bon Scott and the list goes on. I am looking for members within the South Dublin area, ageing about 20-24 who would be dedicated and willing to rehearse up to 2/3 times a week and then to do gigs around Dublin after a month or two. I am also a rhythm guitarist so if needs be I can play that as well.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Hardbreaks

Have you any clips of you singing anything? if so se my add and pm me ont hem if interested

Advertisement