Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rekorderlig

Options
  • 02-07-2012 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Rekorderlig stockist in Dublin City Centre, Kildare or Laois?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

Dunnes do three varieties, Tesco do more I think. Most off licenses should have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I've seen it in a few places lately 5 for €10

Dunnes had it on offer , 3 for €5 a few weeks ago. Hopefully they will do that offer again. The blackcurrant apple flavor is too good to pass up at that price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,137 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Anyone know where I can get it in Dublin city centre, Ilac Centre Dunnes don't seem to do it any more.?

Anyone know where I can get it in Dublin city centre, Ilac Centre Dunnes don't seem to do it any more.?

Dunnes have stopped stocking it altogether unfortunately, it should still be available elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I find that stuff to be a one way ticket to heart burn! I´m not sure why though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

O'Briens seem to stock it in Carlow anyway. Haven't seen it in anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭upforit101

ThirdMan wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Rekorderlig stockist in Dublin City Centre, Kildare or Laois?

Cheers.

Spar on Parnell st (near the Aldi) has it.
    Might be worth trying other spars too as they could have an account with the distributor.

upforit101 wrote: »
    Spar on Parnell st (near the Aldi) has it.
    Might be worth trying other spars too as they could have an account with the distributor.

Thanks for that. The two big Spars near me don't have but will definitely check out Parnell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Anyone know where I can get Apricot and Peach Rekorderlig?

• Advertisement

Son0vagun wrote: »

Thought I saw it last night in Spar, Capel st, Dublin (beside the Luas line).
    They defo have all the other rekorderligs

Son0vagun wrote: »

O'brien Wines Naas have some quirky flavors - Not sure if they have Apricot and Peach though.
    20130524_190712_zps69aad2ab.jpg

I checked the two city centre Spars recommended above, but they had only one brand each, neither of which was my apple & blackcurrant fave.

Anyone got any other suggestions, even in an outlying part of the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I checked the two city centre Spars recommended above, but they had only one brand each, neither of which was my apple & blackcurrant fave.

Anyone got any other suggestions, even in an outlying part of the city?

The O'Briens in Carlow stocks about 4 or 5 flavours of Rekorderlig. You could try some of the O'Briens in Dublin maybe.

Morf wrote: »
    The O'Briens in Carlow stocks about 4 or 5 flavours of Rekorderlig. You could try some of the O'Briens in Dublin maybe.

Thanks, will check out the Sandymount one.

*the quest goes on*

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Mankyspuds

Had a bottle of the blackcurrant/apple sunday just gone - delicious!!! only thing was I was in a pub, 'The Eden' in Rathfarnham and paid €5.85 for a bottle :eek::eek::eek::eek: Cripes!! but it was delicious I tellz ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Finally got Apricot and Peach Rekorderlig in tescos in Belfast.

Found the Holy Grail: O'Briens in Phibsboro stocks several flavours, including apple & blackcurrant. Still hoping to locate a more convenient stockist though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The Molloys is nutgrove stocked a a load of flavours last time I was there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Orim wrote: »
    The Molloys is nutgrove stocked a a load of flavours last time I was there.

That's good to know because they stopped selling it in KCR now :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Eurospar in Leixlip usually stocks it.

Found the Holy Grail: O'Briens in Phibsboro stocks several flavours, including apple & blackcurrant. Still hoping to locate a more convenient stockist though...

O'Briens in Donnybrook has it too, a bit handier for me. as well. Currently sampling the orange-ginger one, which is ok but nothing special.

Advertisement