Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single mothers payment question??

Options
  • 02-07-2012 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey i just wanna ask a question here.my friend is going out with a guy who is not from ireland and living in a forgein country for the past few months.they met on internet dating website.anyway she hasnt been in ireland the past 6weeks she has the 2kids(who arent his) over in spain as well with him...shes a house here is on rent allowance and is gettin her single mothers and childrens allowance for her children not even in the country...i thought you were only allowed to be out of the country for 21days at a time if not you should sign off.....am i wrong in this??she hasnt a flight booked yet to come home so she clearly doesnt fancy coming home any time soon.....things like this annoy me as i work full time and have to pay my own rent etc etc and i see people like her abusing the system makes me wanna report her :mad:

Comments

Advertisement