Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Smart TV Expansion Pack

Options
  • 02-07-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a smart tv recently and the guy in the shop told me that I would get free software/hardware upgrades for 5 years...so when I set it up, I saw there is a place for an expansion pack.

Has anyone got any ideas what the epxansion pack will be for? Or how they will get it to me?

Cheers,

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Luke-m

Hi,

I think this might be what your looking for.

http://www.samsung.com/ie/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE40ES8000UXXU

It does say it will be sold separately from next year.

Regards,

Luke-m

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dazzling D

I think this "expansion pack" business is a con. They haven't put a price on it but if updating your processor was a thing that made much difference then laptop and phone manufacturers would be at it too. The system will only be as strong as the weakest component so unless you are updating it all (buying a new tv) then it's a waste.

Advertisement