Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap wireless headphones here 24.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Any idea if they're any good? Had to move back home recently and I've been searching for just this thing so late night movies and gaming can be enjoyed without risking waking the natives.

On a side note I really want to punch the guy "modelling" them in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

not sure if they are any good but surely worth a shot at that price, i recently got a set of turtle beach headphones cost the same as four of these :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

not sure if they are any good but surely worth a shot at that price, i recently got a set of turtle beach headphones cost the same as four of these :(

Yes also have a pair of turtle beaches, the're great but the wire is about half a mile in length, Would love them if they were wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

€19 here (£9.89+£5 shipping)

Reviews down the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

These look suspiciously similar for around half the price inc. delivery from the UK or for only £5.99 from Hong Kong.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

You could buy these from the irish store here

http://www.syncron.ie/product_p/x.htm

I have no affiliation with this company

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭shovel

i bought the same ones on ebay for €7.87 inc postage

can be used wirelessly-but not great range

handy to use wired for your pc though

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brenmartin1986

they are awful, better to spend a little bit more on some sennheiser lower end wireless headphones, I think you can pick up RS110 for 50euro from ebay, well worth the money

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

I've had a pair of those.
    They're cheap Chinese things.
    Definitely not worth 25 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Only got these recently. Anyone any ideas how to stop picking up the taxi broadcasts? Though I am tempted to ring some of the customers as friends from the future and warn them not to get in the taxi :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Waste of money, I can only imagine as I got the 50 euro Sony ones and they are even not good enough, the transmission isnt strong enough you get a buzzing unless the audio from the computer etc. is so loud that you don't hear the hum from the headphones themselves.

The 100 euro sennheiser wireless headphones are the basic for ones that you can actually relax and listen to them without that headache inducing buzz.

(post above says theyre online for 50 as long as they're authentic its the best option for sure)

Advertisement