Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal

Options
  • 02-07-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hello, I bought an item from ebay which I couldn't use due to a missing part and I opened a claim, paypal sided with me but said in order to get a refund I had to send the item back but apparently I have to give tracking information and pay for the postage also. Is there anyway to change the requested funds so that I will be refunded this postage also as when i requested funds, I didn't include this postage in it.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

did you ask paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

paypal can be annoying but in this case the buyer pays the shipping.

In fact for all returns the buyer pays the burden if the shipping fee, you cant dispute it as its in their terms and conditions .

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Is there anyway i change the requested funds to include the shipping i am paying for the second time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

The Sky wrote: »
    Is there anyway i change the requested funds to include the shipping i am paying for the second time?

your best bet is to email paypal.

Advertisement