Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weeds Season 8 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Anyone else up to date?

I'm pretty sure Justin Kirk (Andy) sang the intro to episode 2, can anyone confirm/disprove?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭MacBoogerBalls

curry-muff wrote: »
    Anyone else up to date?

I'm pretty sure Justin Kirk (Andy) sang the intro to episode 2, can anyone confirm/disprove?
    It's saying Ben Folds on twitter.
    Slowish start to season but still worth watching

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Anyone watch the two part series finale last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Anyone watch the two part series finale last night?

Yes and I almost in tears

it was so sad.

Is that the last one ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I liked all the throwbacks to the premiere. Some scenes were pretty much exact replicas except 8years later, it was a really nice touch.
    Having said that, I felt the show lost it's groove around season 5 and never got it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Wasn't expecting it to skip into the future for the entire episode, was a good enough ending though. After last weeks though I thought Nancy and Andy would end up together. It did loose it for a while,wasn't as funny as it was in the early seasons but it was a fun easy watch throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

I had no idea watching it that that was the finale, now I'm a little shocked and upset :(

Have to say it was a pretty great way to end it though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Have to say I was seriously underwhelmed by the ending. Didn't like the flash-forward to the future to be honest and it was an unrealisitic future too. I'd have to re-watch the premiere to see the throw backs mentioned, its been many years since I saw it. I agree with you Dewitt, that it lost its groove a couple of years back and I think it became increasingly silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Was kinda disappointed with it, good tie up with other characters from past seasons etc but didnt feel entirely satisfying if ya get my drift.....

I dunno, it did lose its edge a few seasons back, expected a return to form for the finale though

• Registered Users Posts: 85,575 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

How odd, think I stopped watching around season 4 or 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Simmer down

I used to love this show when I was a big stoner. I don't think I'd watch it now though. It had run it's course even before the final season imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,951 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

S.M.B. wrote: »
    How odd, think I stopped watching around season 4 or 5.

You were wise.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

You were wise.

Ah it was still worth a watch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,951 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Ah it was still worth a watch

It was a shadow of its former self though.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement