Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a piper?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

With the aim of playing more Irish traditional music, I'm looking to become more involved in gigs and sessions around Louth, Meath and Dublin. The group that I have been playing with for a while now are becoming less busy mainly because our guitar player is working almost full time with a band that more closely suits his style.

Instruments I play are the Uilleann pipes, whistles and bodhran.

A few sample recordings of the band I have been playing with are at: http://www.soundcloud.com/eitlean

If someone is thinking of starting something, I have a reasonable amount of equipment including one compact speaker system for small gigs and two nice 15 inch speakers for the larger venues.

Advertisement