Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off at Jolleys Pet Store Newry

Options
  • 02-07-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Don't know if people head north anymore for the weekly shop but if you do, call into Jolleys on the Dublin road they will give you a voucher for 15% off everything at their new store on the Armagh road. The voucher is valid to 31/8/12. No restrictions other than must be used on one transaction. Mods..I didn't post in NI bargain alerts because no reads it :p Time to fill the boot with Royal Canin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bah.. this thread reminded me I was meant to check Jolley's in Enniskillen for Royal Canin yesterday!

Good deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Also forgot to add, they are doing € for £ at the moment. Don't know how long this will last though.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Also forgot to add, they are doing € for £ at the moment. Don't know how long this will last though.

In all the shops?? or just this one?

Just the new one on the Armagh road Newry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Do you know if the shop stocks a decent about of fish stuff? Bit of a trip up if they don't.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I don't know. I stick to the dog aisles to be honest. I didn't take any notice of the fish stuff. Maybe give them a call, see if they have what you want.
    028 30250260 that's the old store. Don't have a number for the new store yet.

Advertisement