Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffie in Munster

Options
  • 02-07-2012 12:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone here know of any staffies in pounds/rescues around Munster? I thought I had sorted one through <snip> but i've been waiting since last Wednesday for a HV and they are not answering my calls or texts unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ryan84

The Carlow Kilkenny pound has one that urgently needs out. It's in paulstown in Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Mo60

Theres a few available on irishanimals.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Melion wrote: »
    Does anyone here know of any staffies in pounds/rescues around Munster? I thought I had sorted one through <snip> but i've been waiting since last Wednesday for a HV and they are not answering my calls or texts unfortunately.

To be fair OP rescues are mainly run by volunteers who does all this for nothing. a lot of them have a full time job and family commitments. give them a bit of slack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

TillyGirl wrote: »
    To be fair OP rescues are mainly run by volunteers who does all this for nothing. a lot of them have a full time job and family commitments. give them a bit of slack.

I completely understand that but it takes 30 seconds to send a text message.

Found a lovely female staff in ennis pound, 5yr old. I'm collecting her on Friday morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭carleigh

Congrats! I saw her pic on Facebook earlier, shes very cute! Esp in the pic where they are on top of the kennel! Wishing you both a very happy life together :)

She's adorable in person. Just have to come up with a name for her now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

can you link us a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Congrats, and all the best of luck to you both!

can you link us a pic?

Don't have any yet. If you check Ennis dog pound on Facebook they have 2 of her but you cant really see her properly

• Advertisement

20120706_125844.jpg

Trying to get a full body pic of her but she wont stay still :D

Advertisement