Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl retail management degree dbs 2012

Options
  • 01-07-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,
    I have been recently accepted to attend an interview for the lidl retail management degree programme. On receiving the e-mail it said please fill in the attached application form. There was none attached so I e-mailed back and got them to send me one. But my e-mail account crashed and decided to delete my e-mails so now I have no application form and I don't really want to have to e-mail them back again. Has anyone got a copy they could e-mail me? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

you won't be getting job with Lidl if you are to afraid to ask them for a re-copy of the form. I mean this is a positive way, but i have gone for lild interviews and they don't really like people who are too timid. Just man up and say the form came down as HTML script and could you re-attach it in some other form.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mcgovern8952

thanks for your advice. I'm far from timid though to let you know. I just didn't want to have to e-mail them again for a third time to look for the form as I'll seem like a right ditz! ! Just thought someone might have it that's all . I have will have to wait anyway to e-mail back when my account gets sorted but would be grateful if anyone had a copy incase I have to change e-mail address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

as said matey, just send them a mail and say it was a damaged file, i got 9 separate tries from them as they use a poor PDF program.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tommyalix

I am going to the recruitment day on the 11th July and I really need to find out any thing about that tests and what is the interview like ! I need any advice please

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mcgovern8952

tommyalix wrote: »
    I am going to the recruitment day on the 11th July and I really need to find out any thing about that tests and what is the interview like ! I need any advice please

HI my interview is the 26th july in Dublin. I don't know what to expect really I think a maths test is one of them? Have you got a copy of the application form?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Angel19

Just relax and be confident :) they're a great company to work for :) trust me i love the course!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kennedy2011

Angel19 wrote: »
    Just relax and be confident :) they're a great company to work for :) trust me i love the course!

HI thanks for your input, how far into the course are you and what was the work experience in the shop involve??? any help would be great

Advertisement