Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starter Airsoft Gear

Options
  • 01-07-2012 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Im looking to start airsoft and would like a decent AEG (maybe an m4 but open to others) and possibly a pistol or small AEG. I want some mags tactical vest and the works. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭aben3313

Hi ive a set of multicam if you would be intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

Im looking to start airsoft and would like a decent AEG (maybe an m4 but open to others) and possibly a pistol or small AEG. I want some mags tactical vest and the works. Thanks :D

I have a hk416 and battery. Viper od green tac vest. I also have 5 hi cap m4 mags.

I have a hk416 and battery. Viper od green tac vest. I also have 5 hi cap m4 mags.

I also have a Taurus pt 99 co2 pistol with two mags. Let me know and I will get pics and prices. I'm in the phone at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,268 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I have two vests for sale on my thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

I have an M16 with two mags charger, in the box, spare reciever, and an sti pistol, plus desert cammo trousers, all for 300. im based in south dublin, the m203 isnt with gun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

Where are you based? I have g&g m4 with magpul parts (stock and handguard). Comes with 5 classic army metal midcap mags and speedloader. Two bateries and charger. Asg m9 pistol with holster and leak free mag. OD molle vest with mag pouches. Mesh goggles and OD helmet. Silencer for m4. Also it comes with madbull tbb. Thunder b granade. Shoots steady at 310-315 fps. For 300€ if you willing pickup in Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Hey, I'm currently selling my kit, I have some of it posted here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056665641, also have camos, lenses and other bits and pieces which I'll throw in with the aeg or vest. Also, have a KSC G26 with extended mag and holster, if interested I'll get you some photos. If you want to take all the gear together I'll be able to work out a cheaper price for you. Have everything you need to start and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭piper91

wel i have an ak47 spetsnaz ..the aks shooting excellent at 304fps chrono today. gun has been skirmished two half days. i have charger battery and one hi cap mag going with gun still have box to.
    price 135euro waterford area may travel if givin diesel money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭krzyfu

M4 CQB from APS (battery and harger,one extra hi-cap include), sig 1911 (non blowback) from KWC, Sout african vest in black color. Price for all 220 euro + GLS 8 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

have a G&G M4 carbine combat machine, €180

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

i have a cyma ak47 with 3 steel mags and real would parts €180 or nearest offer also have a m4a1 with real magpul parts €120 or nearest offer all pics on page 2 of this tread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056618923&page=2

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lloydmc

I have a g17 pistol, gas blowback. great condtion. comes with leg holster and speed loader. have pics on my trend if you want to have a look €70

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jake_lawds

I have got brand new woodland camo gear if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Airsofter01

Have a look at (4) and (5). 100% brand new. Very cheep, too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79393350&posted=1#post79393350

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Anyone offering single items sorry but I'm not interested. Just looking for full sets thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

what about my link

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

hey lad check the link i still have helmet, vest, pistol, rifle, mags, sling and camos and rifle bag for sale ill do the whole lot for 400 for ya coz i need the cash badly ...where are u based as this would be collection only would cost far to much to post ...

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/447769/209734.jpg

Cheers

War_child

Anyone offering single items sorry but I'm not interested. Just looking for full sets thanks :D

I have a full set <SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Check out my link. Will sell all kit for 400 if sold together: aeg + attachements (including m203), pistol, vest, camos and extras. Can deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

jake_lawds wrote: »
    I have a full set <SNIP>

There is to be no attempt at encouraging people to make contact with you off thread
    I strongly suggest that you read the Charter before you post here again
    Warning issued

• Advertisement

I have full gear ? The trousers top vest helmet balacalava holster and ghillie suit

i also have the vest, mask and a few extra mags. i will do the lot for 300 and can deliver to you :) let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

ive got everything you want except a pistol and depending on your size some camo, but how much you willing to spend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭krzyfu

Check one more time my post.... it is full set.

Advertisement