Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aug Trigger switch

Options
  • 01-07-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi lads looking for some tech help please.Last time a opened my AUG gearbox I noticed that a bit of my trigger switch assembly was broken(the 2 bits of metal that the trigger is pushed into, 1 of those bits of metal is missing).It still works but needs replacing eventually so I rather do it sooner.Was just going to order this switch below or do you need to get one especailly for AUGs?Any help would be great can't seem to find out for sure
    http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_info.php?products_id=9554

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Both the AUG & P90 use 2 switches one for semi and the other for full auto

The bit you refer to at the back of the trigger is part of the full auto circuit and the one you linked to is for semi auto only when used in a AUG and is standard on all Version 3 gearboxes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

can you not build up thr broken tabs with solder?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Sorry I havent got back sooner but Thanks for the advise & replies lads.I wouldn't be conifident in my soldering abilities to fix it so I'll get a new classic army Aug trigger switch for it if I can find one.Thanks again

Advertisement