Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomond Park Munster Rugby

Options
  • 01-07-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Does anybody know when the next rugby league will be with Munster its off for the summer now that heinken cup and magners league is over. what rugby is next in thomand park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Unsure but last year there was a Friendly match in Thomond Park against London Irish on the 26th August

The first Rabo was the 8th October

The First Heineken was the 12th November

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Does anybody know when the next rugby league will be with Munster its off for the summer now that heinken cup and magners league is over. what rugby is next in thomand park?

Munsters next game in in Musgrave Park. It's a pre season friendly against Bristol on August 17th. The following week they play London Irish also down in Cork.

I don't think the Rabo Pro 12 fixtures for next season are available yet. But, I would think the games will start in September. It was late July last year when they were anounced.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Glad the title was spelled correctly as opposed to the op...even my spell check knows its wrong :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mc Love wrote: »
    Glad the title was spelled correctly as opposed to the op...even my spell check knows its wrong :)

It wasn't until I fixed it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It wasn't until I fixed it. ;)

You're the man :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement