Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heaven Clarifies Position on Abortion in New Apparition - Undeniable Evidence!!

Options
  • 01-07-2012 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Breaking news: Virgin Mary clarifies heaven's position on abortion in new miraculous apparition - SHOCKER!!

Following Mary's apparition in February of this year (original message can be view in the OP of this thread here on the Christianity Forum), she has appeared again with an irrefutable message clarifying Heaven and the Lord God's position on abortion.

The new revelation will shock Ireland, Christianity and the World to it's core!!
    Mary: Clarification on Previous Miraculous Correspondence.
    Friday, June 29th, 2012 @ 04:45 pm
    I am your beloved Mother, Queen of the Angels, Mary, the Immaculate Conception

Oh, forgive me Ireland, I beseech ye, disregard my last correspondence unto ye by me, your Heavenly Queen.

The Lord your God proclaims that abortion conflicts not with His will if performed during a certain period of a woman's pregnancy before the fetus develops a consciousness in His likeness.

Until that point, the mother's right to choose supersedes the fetus' right to life, as the fetus has not developed in the likeness of God. God has revealed this unto me.

After this time, during the pregnancy, the right to life of the unborn child and the mother's right to choose come into conflict, and therefore, God proclaims that the right to life of the child supersedes the mother's right to choose therein.

Furthermore, the Lord your God has revealed unto me that abortion in the case of the life of a mother being at risk is acceptable unto Him.

THIS IS THE WILL OF THE LORD YOUR GOD. OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS!

I am thy Heavenly Queen. Obey the commandments of the Lord you God. Learn from the teachings of my beloved son who dwelt amongst ye long ago and who died at Calvary for the sins of mankind.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/

This is clear proof that God is on the Pro-Choice side. The Pro-Life side are heretics and blasphemers who try to immediate the Word of God and contrive His commandments to satisfy their will, not His!

Get down on your knees, oh ye humble masses, and praise the Lord your God, for He hath revealed himself onto man through His Queen!

Surely this will convert the most atheist of atheists. This morning I was an atheist. This afternoon I am a devote Roman Catholic again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Wrong Thread.

The funny thread is up that way ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Kivaro wrote: »
    Wrong Thread.

The funny thread is up that way ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Funny? The Word of the Lord is not funny! Ask for forgiveness from the Lord thy God!

Advertisement