Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSI refund- stll possible?

Options
  • 01-07-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,681 ✭✭✭

Hi, I applied for a PRSI refund for the past 4 years when the story broke earlier in the year regarding the overpayments and didnt get a reply, so in May again I sent another standard templete letter with my PPS number asking for any PRSI refunds that I am due. Thing is, I earned over 26k a year since 2008 and I read that it only applies to people underneath this sum who did overtime some weeks and were overcharged the USC. But then I read that people over this figure are still entitled to it and sent it in anyway, plus a girl at work got 400euro back and she was definitely over 26k in 2008.

Question is, has many people over the 26k got a refund or even a reply?? I know they have a big backlog but am i to assume if i havent got any reply then Im just not entitled or could there be a payment in a few weeks?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement