Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nilfisk powerwasher

Options
  • 01-07-2012 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

I see Ibood have a Nilfisk powerwasher with a good spec..

http://m.ibood.com/ie/en/

Any opinions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Got this last week off amazon only difference as far as I can see is the sewer rod extension. very neat and compact - wouldnt blow your socks off but powerful enough for around the garden / car.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TUYV1O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 59 pounds or about 73 euro delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

clevtrev wrote: »
    Got this last week off amazon only difference as far as I can see is the sewer rod extension. very neat and compact - wouldnt blow your socks off but powerful enough for around the garden / car.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TUYV1O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 59 pounds or about 73 euro delivered.

They seem to be a good machine though. All I want is something to wash the car like yourself. The Ibood one seems to include a foam lance..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

You can buy a "bobs" power washer in Tesco for 32 euro at the moment.

Good little job for washing the car.

I bought a Karcher K2 Power Washer in Tesco for 33 euro a while back.Came with large patio cleaner,detergent bottle and adjustable lance too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

paddy147 wrote: »
    I bought a Karcher K2 Power Washer in Tesco for 33 euro a while back.Came with large patio cleaner,detergent bottle and adjustable lance too.:D
    And how is this useful to the OP now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

muffler wrote: »

Lol I ordered it anyway. I am broke between bargain alerts and Ibood..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Got one of these Nilfisk power washers in Amazon a few months ago.

It is a great washer and I can recommend it. I don't think I paid much more than the ibood price and it was very reasonably priced, probably 50 euro cheaper than equivalent washers at the time.

muffler wrote: »

Why cant/wont you quote my "entire post"??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

paddy147 wrote: »
    You can buy a "bobs" power washer in Tesco for 32 euro at the moment.

I can't seem to find that in google?? What Tesco can you find the "bobs" power washer in?

I can't seem to find that in google?? What Tesco can you find the "bobs" power washer in?

They were in Tesco Clarehall and also Tesco Omni Park yesterday when I was in doing the shopping in Omni and later on looking around Clarehall with my missus.I also saw them in Tesco,Artane Castle

Its a small compact red coloured power washer.Its 32 euro.:)

Advertisement