Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free bets?

Options
  • 01-07-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Any online betting sites apart from SkyBet giving away free bets without depositing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

get the dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

None that I know of

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭luis suarez

• Registered Users Posts: 9 joshef

There are plenty of sites on net which are offering free bets to the user. Rather than this some sites are also providing extra bonus to every new account. So, hurry up wagers and enjoy these bets without any risk of money lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭xtal191

If anyone's signing up to betfair you can use my referral code and get €30 free bet.

All you have to do is wager €30 and win or lose you'll get the €30 back. Not sure if I can post the referral code here so if anyone wants it pm me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

If someone wants to do the above with betfair you are better off to use a mates referral code as ye both get money.

Advertisement