Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korean teachers in dublin

Options
  • 30-06-2012 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I was looking for a Korean to teach me their language
    I am a teenager and though my parents would pay some I would pay most so they need to be cheap I would like to do it in a coffee shop if it's possible
    Please get back to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gkang

Hey, I am from Korea and could teach you. Could you give me more details please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 andreafarrell

gkang wrote: »
    Hey, I am from Korea and could teach you. Could you give me more details please
    Well I want to learn more I know a 'little'
    And I know and can read most letters so that wouldn't be a problem but I am trying to understand verbs and how to actually construct sentences which I can't I want to move there so I want to eventually be fluent

I live in south Dublin where are you based?
    how much would you charge?

Alright I see. I live in south dublin as well. We could meet in cafe in UCD if it suits you. How much would you pay and how often do you want to meet

• Registered Users Posts: 3 julia1977

Hi there,

I am currently looking for a tutor to deliver interesting and stimulating lessons of Korean language to a small group of students. If you have a lot of experience in teaching Korean language and are interested in teaching a group of complete beginners please contact me asap. We offer competitive rates!:)

Hi,

I am happy to give lessons to you for korean! I used to teach korean for Irish people who go to Korea for teaching english. Would you give me more details (ex: how often, how long, etc) or we could meet for further discussion if you want

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Advertisement

Dear gKang,

Could you please tell me a little bit about your experience and your qualifications in teaching Korean Language. We will be conducting interviews soon. We are a developing language service and we are looking for somebody to provide company training courses. Do you have any experience in lesson planning and curriculum design?

Hi,

Could you please give me your email address
    I will send you details then.

Thanks.

Dear GKang,

My email is *SNIP* Could you please attach a copy of your CV as well.

Thank you very much!

[edit] Please do not post email addresses here. If you want to converse by private/email, please send Julia a PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 slowly horse

I'm looking for a native Korean speaker with teaching experience who will be able to clearly explain grammar and syntax to me. I'm looking for a lesson once per week and would be willing to trade knowledge (English or dance) or to pay for the class, whichever is preferred by the teacher.

I'm not looking to learn phrases by repetition, as I can do that alone. I can already read and write Hangul (albeit slowly) and am working at building my vocabulary through software and books, but I would really like to gain a deeper understanding of the language.

Please send me a PM to make arrangements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DublinFly

Hello,

I started learning Korean in Dublin. I wanted to ask where in Dublin are based? Please tell me the cost per hour or block of 10 hours etc.

many thanks

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 rina1917

Hello,

Are you still in Ireland? I am also very keen to learn Korean language!!
    Please let me know how much do you charge and where and when it would be suitable for you? I live in Northern Ireland, but I can come to Dublin once a week.
    Please email me to pravda@utvinternet.com
    Thank you!

Irina.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jinmin

hello
    we're having korean class in UCD in dublin on every saturdays. from 11~2pm(3hours)
    I'm professional korean teacher trained by goverment.
    And I had run korean launguage& Food&culture for European and Asian directly with korean embassy in vietnam. with many professional careers.
    And I was a member of korean language textbook association and used to make some materials as well.
    We're looking for more students who want to be on board learning korean,.
    I can send you CV if you want,, please feel free to contact me..
    skype ID: jinmin812
    jinmin812@gmail.com

Advertisement