Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for daytime adventures in Limerick

Options
  • 30-06-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

What is there to do for a group of 8(hen) in Limerick during the day????? Not interested in Spas
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Limerick Karting Centre have loads of activities, carting, archery, air-soft. There's loads of stuff out in Delta as well. You could always go on a tour of Thomond Park.

You could head out to Bunratty in Clare to the folk part and castle as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

You could try Paintball?
    There's a place outside the city but I think they organise a bus to collect you from the city.

Combatzone is the name

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

There's an indoor climbing wall only 3 minutes walk from the city centre (on Sexton Street). This company organise sessions. Maybe give them a shout ...

http://www.nevsailwatersports.com/rock-climbing.html

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭LimerickSports

its not in limerick but kilkee or lahinch or the best places nearby, but there is also a place to go swimming in ul when you go past the bridge, not sure whats it called but its a nice place to go on a day trip/walk/swim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I doubt a group of hens want to go walking or swimming, being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

Thanks a million everyone. I love the idea of roller skating or rock climbing. Something where we can make complete arses of ourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks also for the rock climbing idea - has anyone done it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

go to the park and shoot up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Thanks also for the rock climbing idea - has anyone done it?

I haven't done it, but know a few girls who got into it this year and they go quite regularly and love it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement