Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job in Snooker Hall

Options
  • 30-06-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

On the look out for a part time job since I'm in college and would love to work in a snooker hall (always have), not to play snooker but to just be in the snooker atmosphere since I love snooker:)

anyone know of someone looking for part time staff? even just 8-12hrs a week.

I know its a long shot ;) but no harm in asking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Dylanmc111 yes a long shot i agree. If you really wanted it then the best approach is to go to the trouble of actually entering snooker halls in person and asking rather than taking the shy approach of putting it out there on a forum. Although a more nervy and anxious thing to do, if people see you making an in person effort they will be 20 times more likely to hire you if they could do with part time help rather than from a post on a forum.

Advertisement