Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Cork only - €10 off €40 until Sunday

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Due to the flooding at Tesco Douglas, Tesco have a voucher in today's Evening Echo offering €10 off any €40 shop/single transaction - some conditions apply as usual.
    Valid in the other Cork shops, and until Sunday (I think). The voucher might be printed in other papers tomorrow.

I guess they are trying to stop Douglas shoppers going to Dunnes etc. They are offering free busses from Douglas to Mahon too. Maybe (just maybe) they will hand out vouchers if you turn up at Douglas?

Flood-Douglas-Shopping-Centre.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

anyone else thinking Kindle ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'm thinking of how bad Douglas shopping centre looks..........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I heard M&S are not going to re-open and leave the shopping centre.
    Don't blame them, once you pass tesco heading towards post office, the place is a ghost town most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

that m&s was dreadful, more clothes in a small corner shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

TheDriver wrote: »
    that m&s was dreadful, more clothes in a small corner shop
    Good for groceries though. Their dine in for two deal was always fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

It would have been great if M&S opened in Wilton instead of Douglas - much better location imo

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

leahyl wrote: »
    It would have been great if M&S opened in Wilton instead of Douglas - much better location imo
    I agree but a shame about the mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

M&S Douglas was always disappointing. Ridiculously overpriced food, and really limited clothes section. Tastier than average females shoppers I must say, if a trifle stressed-looking.

Advertisement