Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTTS / 2.5

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

I have been tracking my P&L for my last 50 over 2.5 goal bets and compared it to the both teams to score.

ROI:
    over 2.5 goals: +13%
    btts: -4%

I have noticed a swing on this forum from overs to btts.

Anybody keeping track of their bets or willing to do for their next 50 bets for both these bets and report back which has the highest ROI for them, actual figures not necessary.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Interesting to see that and also interesting to see you calculating ROI as id be thinking most on here would not calculate it.

I rarely do btts as i find something like an early red can ruin the bet but overs still has a chance but i guess that is why the btts tend to be slightly higher odds.

Anyway i will try and keep track of mine but it will probally be a few weeks before i start. Have not been betting much so easing myself back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Btts generally is lower odds but would be higher in games like barca at home v any of the other 18 la liga teams who play for the craic.

Advertisement