Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualified Engineer & Manager.. what next in college ??? if I still get no job :/

Options
  • 29-06-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all,

I earned a bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering last year...

Although I was unable to find work so I returned to college this year and done a Post-Graduate course in Business Management to broaden my horizons in the job market..

Anyways I have now completed that course and have been applying for jobs like crazy but no luck so far :(..

So I am just curious to anybodys opinion on what I should do next in college that would compliment the qualifications I have, any useful advice would be appreciated if im forced to return once again..

I have been thinking about yearlong courses like renewable energy, quality management "six sigma etc" and business administration ?? because I intend on emmigrating next summer if no opportunities arise by then...

So im just wondering what would you recommend based on my qualifications and the market... :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 oidhreacht

I would say you have enough qualifications for someone @ your stage.

I would suggest getting some experience if possible, through applying for a job/internship/anything @ all. I know it's a difficult environment job wise but I would exhaust every opportunity before thinking of doing another course if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

Try and get experience, an internship or you'll find it as difficult abroad.

Advertisement