Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble with online application for JA (from JB)

Options
  • 29-06-2012 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Hey all I'm filling out a form online for job-seekers allowance and I was wondering if anyone else has done this? I can't submit my application, I'm assuming because not all of the fields are filled in.
    It tells me, Forum status:Revising Incomplete.
    I don't think I'm slow but when it comes to entries where zero is the value it won't take them. The field stays blank. The answer is zero to a few things on there but it won't take that for an answer. I'm a bit miffed.

For example: "If you have brothers or sisters, how many are under 18 and living at home?" None is the answer but it looks like a required field and it won't take "0".

The same for a cohabitants income, they don't pay a union subscription or private health insurance but a value of zero won't be taken.
    Am I missing something obvious with regards this? I hope so, because it seems broken and I would like to get this out of the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

nope your not missing anything, just a crap system

Advertisement